This syrup is great for children. Read more about the medicinal benefits of Thyme here.
You will need:
· 1 cup water
· 2 tablespoons dried thyme
· 1 cup organic raw honey
How to make:
· Boil the water and Thyme together in a pot for 15 minutes.
· Then allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
· Strain the mixture and add the honey
· Store in a glass jar.
· Take 1 teaspoon every 3 hours during acute cases.
This cough syrup lasts two months when stored in the fridge. Use a clean spoon if it comes into contact with the main mixture.
This article was written for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat or diagnose the reader.